The President, Bola Tinubu, has announced the appointment of eight distinguished individuals to key leadership roles within various Parastatals and Agencies under the Federal Ministry of Information and National Orientation.
This announcement was made by Ajuri Ngelale, Special Adviser to the President for Media & Publicity, on Thursday, 19th October, 2023, via a social media post.
The appointments are as follows:
1. National Orientation Agency (NOA) – Director-General / CEO: Mr. Lanre Issa-Onilu.
2. Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) – Director-General / CEO: Mr. Salihu Abdulhamid Dembos.
3. Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) – Director-General / CEO: Dr. Muhammed Bulama.
4. National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) – Director-General / CEO: Mr. Charles Ebuebu.
5. Voice of Nigeria (VON) – Director-General / CEO: Mr. Jibrin Baba Ndace.
6. Advertising Regulatory Council of Nigeria (ARCON) – Director-General / CEO: Dr. Lekan Fadolapo.
7. News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) – Managing Director / CEO: Mr. Ali Muhammed Ali.
8. Nigerian Press Council (NPC) – Executive Secretary / CEO: Mr. Dili Ezughah.
The President has charged these newly appointed leaders with the responsibility to bring innovation and create fresh opportunities for Nigerians by effectively reforming these crucial government institutions.
These appointments, as directed by the President, are effective immediately.
Story: Asma’u Sani