2. Information We Collect
3. Use of Information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- 3.1. To provide, maintain, and improve the Website.
- 3.2. To notify you about changes to our Website or services.
- 3.3. To respond to your comments, inquiries, or requests.
- 3.4. To send you newsletters or other information you have subscribed to.
- 3.5. To monitor the usage of the Website.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorized access to your information, we have implemented strong controls and security safeguards at the technical and operational levels. This site uses Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) to ensure secure transmission of your personal data. We have also taken measures to comply with global Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) we therefore have put in place digital and physical security measures to limit, if not totally eliminate possibilities of data privacy breach incidents.
While We are responsible for safeguarding the information entrusted to us by you, your role in fulfilling confidentiality duties includes, but is not limited to, adopting and enforcing appropriate security measures such as non-sharing of platform login details.
5. Governing Law